August 4, 2008

Jst lucKkk i gss..


i cudn't stop laughn wen a frnd of mine told da story of how he passd a test in a way evn he neva imagined of... neithr wud u.. his story follows,.. read on

[I was Happy.. My girlfrnd n i had byn datin for over a yr, n so we decided to get married.. My parents help'd us in evryway, my frnds encouraged me, and my gf? She was dazzlingly beautiful! There was only 1 thng bothrin me, very mch indeed, n that 1 thng was her younger sis. My prospective sis-in-law was 10 yrs of age, wore tight mini skirts n low cut blouses.. She wud regularly bend down wen near me n i got a pleasant view of her underwear.. It had to b deliberate.. She neva did it wen she was near neone els.. One day lil sis calld n askd me to cum over to check da wedding invitations.. She was alone wen i arrived.. She whispered to me tht soon i was to b married, n she had fylins n desires for me tht she cudn't overcum n didn't want to.. She told me tht she wanted to make luv to me jst once b4 i got married n committed my life to her sis.. I was in total shock n cudn't say a word.. She said, "i'm goin upstairs to my bedroom, n if u want to go ahead wit it jst cum up n get me." i was stunned. i was frozen in shock as i watched her go up to da stairs. wen she reached da top she pulld down her panties n threw them down da stairs at me.. i stood thr for a moment, then turned n went straight to da frnt door.. i opn'd da door n steppd out of da house.. i walkd straight towards my car.. My future dad-in-law was standin outside.. With tears in his eyes he huggd me n said, " We r very happy tht u passd our lil' test. We cudn't ask for a bettr man for our daughter. welcum to da family."]

thn my frnd told me da most funniest part,.. tht he actually stepd out to get his condoms which he kept in his car.. wel guys,.. learn frm him. lol

2 comments:

Cute Kat Princez said...

lmao were do u get these stuff...v obi ingey...:d..hehhe

converslogic said...

keke.. hangout wit frndz full of cracks like dis.. thn u'd find out.. =D

 

Go to top of the page

Created by Converslogic™ © 2007-08