August 6, 2008

da secretary..



wel.. here's anot
hr intrstng story by my frnd.. which i'd like to share wit u.. he's full of stories.. keke.. read on

Last week was my b'day n i didn't fyl very wel wakin up dat mrnin.. i went downstairs for brkfast hopin my wife wud b pleasant n say, "Happy b'day!", n possibly hav a present for me..

As it turn'd out, she barely said gud mornin, let alone "happy b'day"..
I tout.. wel, tht's marriage for u, but da kids wil remembr..

My kids ate brkfast n didn't say a word.
So wen i left for da ofc, i was fylin pretty low n sumwat despondent..

As i walk'd into my ofc, my secretary, Trisha said, "Gud mornin boss, happy b'day!" It felt a lil' bettr dat at least sumone had rememberd..


I work'd until one o'clock n then Trisha knocked on my door n said, "U know, it's a beautiful day outside, n it's ur b'day, let's go out to lunch, just u n me"..


I said, "thanks Trisha, dat's da grtest thng i've heard al day. let's go!"


We went to lunch.. but didn't go whr we normally wud go.. We dined instead at a lil place wit a pvt table.. We had two martinis each n i enjoy'd da meal tremendously..


On da way bak to da ofc, Trisha said, "U know, it's such a beautiful day.. we dn't nyd to go bak to da ofc, do we?"


I responded, "i gss not.. wut do u hav in mind?"
She said, "Let's go to my apartment"..

Aftr arrivin at her apartment Trisha turn'd to me n said, "Boss, if u dn't mind, m goin to step into da bedroom for a moment.. i'll b ryt bak"..


"OK", i nervously replied.. She went into da bedroom n, aftr a couple of min's, she came out carryin a huge b'day cake.. followed by my wife, kids, n dozens of my frnds n co-workers, all singin "Happy b'day"..

And i just sat thr...


On da couch...

Naked...



now dats wut i call a surprise!! lolx.. wish i'd syn his face dat tym.. kekeke

2 comments:

Cute Kat Princez said...

lol were do u get all this stuff...lol jus hilarious...

converslogic said...

kekekek...

 

Go to top of the page

Created by Converslogic™ © 2007-08